The resources on this page are to assist educators in Incorporating Self-Advocacy and Guardianship into their Curriculum.
|My Life With Down Syndrome
In this Power Point, Daniel describes his interests, hobbies, employment and the relationships that are important in his life.
- Lighting The Way (ltw.fcim.org)
- Incorporating Self-Advocacy & Guardianship into your Curriculum (Power Point)
- Supporting Choices Educators Presentation 07-13-17 (Power Point)
- Supporting Choices Educator Guide (Spanish) (PDF)
- Supporting Choices Parent Guide (Spanish) (PDF)
- Supporting Choices Student Guide (Spanish) (PDF)
- Self Determination Activity Packet (MS Word) (PDF)
- Self Advocacy Role Play (MS Word) (PDF)
- Self Advocacy Practice (MS Word) (PDF)